The Grandmommy at Big & Little Creations is back, y'all, and as part of her triumphant reapparance, she tagged me with the Liebster Award questions (thank you!). I figured "why not do it again?" since these are totally different questions.
We all know the rules by now:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. (Check!)
- Give your readers eleven random facts about yourself.
- Answer the eleven questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven bloggers to receive this award.
- Invent eleven questions for your nominees.
Let's start with The Grandmommy's questions, since I don't feel like being orderly today.
1. Have you ever shared your dolls/miniatures with a member of the opposite sex?
No, but I figure my dating pool is now logically limited to collectors of action figures and/or model trains.
2. Do you tell others about your hobby?
Yes, when asked "what do you do as hobbies?" And then I have to do all the caveats about how I'm really quite normal in most perceptible ways but sewing doll clothes is good for my sanity.
3. Do you have dolls/miniatures of other scales?
Yes, oh yes. Here's a round-up of the major scales.
|Back row: Nicole (1:6), Valentina (1:8 if she were adult, idek as child)|
Middle: Midnight Magic Kayley mini (1:18), Abigail (1:12)
Front: Rainbeaux (1:36-ish), Bighead Maude (1:24)